Hanson Dodge—an AdAge Best Places to Work winner in 2021 and 2022—is looking for an Integrated Media Planner to join our quickly growing Brand Engagement team. HD’s Integrated Media Planner uses data, insights, and media buying savvy to develop high-performing plans that help our clients accomplish their critical business objectives. She or he develops strategies and tactics that drive revenue, improve conversion, build loyalty, increase brand reach and relevance, and maximize efficiency. The ideal candidate has experience crafting and negotiating media buys in digital and traditional media channels, for consumer and business-to-business clients. The Integrated Media Planner reports to one of HD's Senior Media Strategists.
- Design, negotiate and execute media plans that are grounded in a deep understanding of our clients’ businesses, marketing objectives, prime prospect consumers, and the most appropriate and effective media vehicles.
- Work closely with the Senior Media Strategist, Client Leadership teams, and Creative leadership to align media recommendations with HD’s creative campaigns and account plans.
- Perform market research to uncover media opportunities that are best suited to help clients accomplish their business objectives.
- Manage day-to-day execution of client media plans, including responsibility for RFP development and administration, media recommendations, negotiating and buying, budget review and reconciliation, and reporting.
- Work closely with Client Leadership teams and Finance personnel to ensure that media partners are delivering results per the latter’s contractual obligations.
- Collaborate with Traffic, Production, and Client Leadership personnel to ensure campaign assets are produced to the correct specifications and delivered to media partners in a timely fashion.
- Instill a high degree of confidence in clients and co-workers, such that both come to value the employee’s contribution.
- Proficient in digital and traditional media channels.
- Minimum of three years experience developing and executing media plans in an agency or corporate in-house marketing function.
- Demonstrable experience translating clients’ business objectives into actionable plans that consistently deliver results beyond market standards.
- Proficient in consumer research services such as MRI, as well as media planning software such as Donovan or Strata (or the like), in addition to knowledge and skill in third party ad serving.
- Ability to read research reports and translate finds into actionable media planning direction or support.
- An ambitious and capable learner with a passion for learning new media channels, toolsets, and practices.
- Excellent time management skills. Must be a multi-tasker who can simultaneously develop and manage plans for multiple clients in a fast-paced environment
- “Driver” personality who is equally effective at working individually and being part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, journalism, communications, advertising, marketing or similar field.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Embodies HDC values: Passionate, Positive, Accountable, Curious, Creative,Collaborative
Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, or disability, Hanson Dodge is committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone's talents are valued and developed to their fullest.